is it obd-1 or obd-2?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blink1_8_2dude

i ordered a b18b and i think they may have sent me an obd-2 motor instead of an obd-1 motor, becuase I am having some trouble with my plugins for all my sensors from my usdm harness becuase they aren't there, so i dont know what the problem is; someone tell me how can i find out what obd it is for sure.

thanks

does your pcv valve attach through the valve cover or is it run through the intake manifold..if its through the intake manifold its obd1 if its on the valve cover its obd2

there are no sensors on the valve cover, but there is on on the far right side of the intake manifold right above wherew the intake valves start? also where cani find my date on the head of the motor?

the date is stamped above the exhaust ports on the left. It is hte first two numbers in a circle.

Originally posted by blink1_8_2dude@May 25 2004, 01:02 PM
there are no sensors on the valve cover, but there is on on the far right side of the intake manifold right above wherew the intake valves start? also where cani find my date on the head of the motor?

peep this diagram to find the year of your head:

bseries.yearofhead_1.jpg

What color are the distributor plugs? and how many plugs do you see on the distributor?

Yea, that's the pic I was gonna post, but always takes me forever to find it. Why Katman, are the pics to identify cams still hosted somewhere? I checked on the FF site, but it says image not found.

**EDIT***Never mind, found em.

it says 94 so its obd-1, but why are some of the sensors not there when i try to put a 95 integra ls wiring harness? anyone know? like 2 of them are just not on the motor i dont get it?

Back