This would be hott

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You can't insure a car with no VIN.

Here's my slightly illegal theory that I would do if I had the money. Buy this thing. Buy a CRX or take one you already got. Take all the vin plates and everything on your USDM crx that has the vin number on it and put it on the JDM crx. Take your USDM crx to a field, burn it, push it into a lake, just get rid of it. And there you go. You could probably go to prison if you were ever caught. There is nothing illegal about JDM conversions. See what I'm sayin? It'll be like you have a hooked up USDM crx.

That car is awesome, I would get different wheels for it though.

The EF SiR's aren't worth teh money, I currently drive a EF hatchy in hops of converting in into all motor track madness but the thing is that as soon as I got the car I just hated it more and more, and when I get drunk enough I just kick the fucking shit out of it, I hate EF's..........yuk. For 8g's you can buy a used EG hatch with a 2.0 swap running good times on thepartstrader.com right now.

Milan

The only thing good about that car is the back seats. However, the rest of the car is butt ugly. I would not buy it if I were you.

Back