what woul d you do

• 2. keep the cx swap in a gsr and fix it up a bit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. buy a chevy.....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

i m getting 5 grand i a few weeks and i was wondering what you all would do if you were me.

my cx has some problems tho but nothing a new motor wouldn't fix... plus it has some rust but going fast looks good!

screw buying a new civic. just keep the old one and go through the trouble of getting vtec to work.

keep the CX fix the rust and swap in the GSR .... or keep the rust add to the sleeper effect

I had a similiar dilemma, but pretty much everyone said the same thing...fix what you got...unless it is not worth fixing...a little rust won't hurt! :p

LS Turbo for around 6K...moderately done?

i wish i was getting 5000 bucks soon, but no, i gotta work at mcdonalds, making 5.75 an hour and werking 35- 40 hours a week, it's hella gay.

Here there a CX with an ITR engine with a few mods... running 13.8's :)

A healthily modified GSR should be able to pull off the same stunts. More power to yah! 8)

Buy a Chevy, but you can donate the5gs towards me to put down on my new truck.

i think i m going with the gsr...... now should i buy it and put it in my self or pay someone to do it

i m going with skunk 2 parts allmost all the way cuz i can get em at cost :) i thinking about getting skunk2 exhaust, cam gears, intake manifold and coils. i also newed new tires and struts too and a cai. i know i m going to spend over 5 grand on everything but it's worth it:)

kewl beans man. have u ever did a motor swap before?? or will this be your first time??

Back