black 1995 EG2 del Sol VTEC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SnailOnARampage

Because I have 3 del sol's at the moment, I need to get rid of one of them. 2 S models and VTEC. I've decided to sell the VTEC, since it will obviously sell for a lot more. Anyways, the story behind it is that I got the car from a local credit union, which repossessed it. Unfortunately for the credit union, the people who had the car swapped the engine, suspension, sway bars, seats, into a blue hatchback (I could tell by the drum brakes and crappy seats in the car). I bought the del sol for a good price, and also picked up an integra GS-R from my local insurance salvage auction (I have some dealer friends). I ended up switching the engine and whole suspension from the GS-R, which in the end has made a very fun car.

I am asking $5900, but I will take a good offer.

Perks of the car:

Eibach pro-kit springs
AGX Shocks
AEM style cold air intake
2 1/4 exhaust with a low restriction turbo muffler which sounds great (not the least bit ricey because it is not a straight through design)
Avon Z rated tires 195/50/15 (7k miles)

b18c with 20k less miles then the odometer reads (107k miles on the engine/suspension)

Kenwood mp3 cd player
JL audio VR600cx speakers
Jl audio 10w0 in trunk box (pictured)
Jensen KA-3 amplifier, mounted in trunk

Cons of the car:

There is a slight suspension squeek somewhere

There is also a slight knocking sound now and again, when going from a stop, which is probably caused by a motor mount going bad

Cruise control doesnt work ( I may get around to fixing it though)

There is an intermittent check engine light which has been coming on for the last few weeks (I've been driving the car for 4 months with no problem until now). It will usually come on within the first five minutes of driving when you let it idle (like at a stop sign or something). Whenever it comes on you can just flip the ignition on and off and it'l go away. I am going to work on that and may yet get it fixed before I sell it.

The car is in Utah (where I live), though I'll deliver it anywhere in the west for the price of gas.

The del sol VTEC VIN
s3f4d537c07543.jpg

s3f4d4f83a1232.jpg

127k miles on body, 107k miles on engine/suspension, 7 k miles on agx shocks

s3f4d4f5f99d03.jpg

s3f4d4f13900c6.jpg

That carbon fiber e-brake came with the car...

s3f4d4f3ea3943.jpg

s3f4d4ec509c60.jpg

s3f4d4e4a38284.jpg

s3f4d4e7e927d3.jpg

s3f4d4e2207547.jpg

custom sub box and jlaudio 10w0

s3f4d4f9c5f387.jpg

car in my driveway back in may

s3f4d4fc2ea615.jpg

and why didn't you post this for sale a few months ago? wanna trade my del sol vtec for yours? haha

Okay the check engine light is fixed....still no takers? It'd be a shame if my mom had to drive this for the next couple years....

i have a 1997 nissan altima f/t it has 188k on it runs excellent jus put new tranny in it new oil change farely new brakes new tires excellent condition in an out my email is paradosa420@aol.com im lookin for a del sol 5spd to trade for really bad...... my names chris

Back