Wow...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94RedSiGal

Texas Man Chokes to Death on Marijuana
Nov 20, 10:26 AM (ET)

FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) - A man changing a flat tire choked to death on a bag of marijuana he had stuffed down his throat in an apparent attempt to hide it from police who stopped to help him, authorities said.

Nickolas Sandoval, 24, died Wednesday.

Officers were unaware at first Sandoval had drugs when they spotted him on the highway in Corinth, about 45 miles northeast of Fort Worth, said Corinth police Cpl. Frank Lott.

"Officers went from 'Oh, hey, here is someone with a flat tire' to 'Hey, this guy is choking,'" Lott told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sandoval, of Ponder, was pronounced dead at a hospital. Cause of death: "asphyxiation due to aspiration of plastic bag," according to a spokeswoman for the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office.

Sandoval was convicted at least three times of marijuana possession, and pleaded guilty two years ago to a drunken-driving charge.

wow, that fuckin sucks
thats really sad to hear

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Nov 20 2003, 01:14 PM
Texas Man Chokes to Death on Marijuana
Nov 20, 10:26 AM (ET)

FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) - A man changing a flat tire choked to death on a bag of marijuana he had stuffed down his throat in an apparent attempt to hide it from police who stopped to help him, authorities said.

Nickolas Sandoval, 24, died Wednesday.

Officers were unaware at first Sandoval had drugs when they spotted him on the highway in Corinth, about 45 miles northeast of Fort Worth, said Corinth police Cpl. Frank Lott.

"Officers went from 'Oh, hey, here is someone with a flat tire' to 'Hey, this guy is choking,'" Lott told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sandoval, of Ponder, was pronounced dead at a hospital. Cause of death: "asphyxiation due to aspiration of plastic bag," according to a spokeswoman for the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office.

Sandoval was convicted at least three times of marijuana possession, and pleaded guilty two years ago to a drunken-driving charge.

omg! i knew someone naked nickolas sandoval... this short fat guy, about that age. he was in my platoon at ft. gordon and being shipped off to texas.... i wonder if its him?

Dumbass. Broke the law, got caught 3 times minumum.... Chance caught up with him, and he failed the test miserably.

MORON.

The guy didn't even try to eat the baggie in Supertroopers... Coulda learned from that guy's actions! :)

I don't normally laugh at other peoples misfortunes but...... ahhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahhaha!!

What a fucktard :bo:

That is all.

Back