So I got a new toothpaste today...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

And on the back it says, "If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away." And then in the directions again, it says, "do not swallow."

I'm like, fucking great... I'm using this to brush my teef, and if I swallow it, I die! FWIW, it's Crest Advanced Cleaning (with micro-cleansing crystals).

Actually it's because of the floride (sp?). When I was younger and had braces I had this extra strength stuff called privident, and you can't swallow anymore than used in normal brushing because of the extra floride. Appearently it is actually toxic enough to kill you if you eat too much.

that's what happens when you read about what you use... the only thing I read is the expireation date. hahaha

So a thread about toothpaste warning labels stays open while my very informative two threads about the Simpsons get locked? MADNESS I SAY!

Loco Honkey Posted on Jan 21 2004, 12:22 AM
QUOTE (JDMilan @ Jan 21 2004, 12:04 AM)
this thread is worthless without pics

What do you want pics of?

bleeding gums and your poisonous toothpaste. lol.
i use that shit with scope in it. and then i use scope afterword. burns like a sonnuvabitch!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 20 2004, 10:02 AM
its only there cuz you know some fat fuck got hungry, ate a whole tube, and puked, and sued.

yup, you know why they have to put warning lables on everything, because people with NO common sence think that.......FUCK I don't know what they think!!!

Back