got fired today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22bubbleback

*WARNING..LENGTHY*

So anyways I work at a run down gas station, oldest of old equipment there. So im filling some tart cart with diesel, i charge his gas card, im on my way back to the driver so he could sign the papers. He hands me back the clipboard and i make my way to the nossle to pull out of his gas tank, when all of a sudden i look over and some mexican is trying to pump his own truck with diesel, now the diesel gas pumps do not have vapor shutoff (wutever the fuck its called, they wont automatically shutoff if exposed to air). this guy drops it,,diesel fuel is flying everwhere, so i drop everything i was doing(taking the nossle out of the tartcart, left it in) the guy drives off and rips not only the nossle off, but takes the entire 1970 gas pump with his truck :eek: :eek: :eek: ...Gas is pouring and spraying out like a fuckin geyser...i shut the pumps off, close whats left of the pump down and i call my boss...over the phone he is like ahh wutever dont worry about it ill be right there. Well within the 20 mins it took him to get there, i fucked up again. In heat of all the shit going on, line of cars piled up. So im rushin people in and out, rushin so much that i forgot to take the nossle out of some bitches VW and she takes the whole pump with her too :eek: :eek: :eek: my stomach dropped...i look over and i notice my boss just pulled in to see one of his pump being pulled out of the ground...FUCK!

50 gallons of wasted fuel = $87.50
2 M.I.A. gas pumps = $1400
the look on your bosses face after he sees fountains of gasoline = priceless

:cliffs:
me=fucktard
didnt take 2 nossles out of 2 differnt vehichles
2 1970 rusted POS gas tanks where ripped and drag out of the ground

man....

this is going to sound bad, but you just made me feel a lot better about my 'i'm a fucktard' story...

however... it sucks. and... i'm sorry. but... for all it's worth. i thank you... for making my day less shitty

:) *grin* :D

:blink: and starbellie thinks she had a blonde moment today... you just topped her brain fart 10 fold. :lol:

Sorry to hear you lost your job man...but look on the bright side, it's not like pumping gas is the premiere job to have. You'll find something better.

haha, entertaining reading :)
sorry you lost your job though

definatly sucks that you got fired but if your gonna go out you might as well go out like you did. :lol:

Sounds like something that would happen to me. You are right, the look on your bosses face was priceless! You won't ever forget that look and feeling. Hopefully you find a job and you can look back at that and just laugh! :D

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 20 2004, 07:02 PM
Sounds like something that would happen to me. You are right, the look on your bosses face was priceless! You won't ever forget that look and feeling. Hopefully you find a job and you can look back at that and just laugh! :D

you kidding me? i was laughing to my self the whole time :D

That's terrible! Sorry to hear you lost your job. But you're lucky that you're safe & the place didn't explode.

from what you say, i feel the fiasco wasnt exactly your fault. i hope those 2 fuckers who werent paying attention to whether the nozzle was outta their car or not get theirs.

:lol: :lmao: sorry about the job dude, but :speechless:. That has to be one of the best ways ever to get fired!!!

my boss just called me...started bitching about how much money he needs to drop in gettin his gas station back up and running...didnt give me an exact amount.."the cost of the damage's today were obviously more than what your parents spent to raise you"...i replied sharply with....." :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo:..i fucked your daughter" :click:

i really didnt sleep with his daughter..but she did give me head awhile back :D

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 20 2004, 07:52 PM
It's your own bosses fault for not having EPA- mandated quick release fittings on the pumps.

:nod:......a costumor dumbfounded him when he told him he should of had those

Back