B20B in a CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B20B, Is it better fit to be an All MOTOR Machine, Or TURBO Monster ? give me thoughts and feed back

thanks,

Originally posted by MikeBergy@Apr 19 2004, 02:30 AM
B20B = :thumbsdown: B20z = :thumbsup: :wave:

it's the same shit. just a 'lil different compression. not a big enough differance to give a thumbsup to one and down to the other. quit bein' a tard.

and as always...
turbo > na.

don't make stupid threads.

Isn't the b20b outta the old school preludes? I though there were structural and other issues with the older blocks, my bad. b20z aren't that expensive. If that was what I wanted in my teg, it would've been in there 8 months ago, but no, I have to have a super silly b16. And turbo will forever own NA.

My bad, I was thinking b20a, kyles right, and go turbo on the b20b, the lower compression might even be to your advantage on that one.

The '91 Ludes came with a B21A5. Hehe, my buddy's girlfriend has one. I didn't believe until I saw the block stamp.

im actually preety happy with my all motor b20b vtec in my rex, runs mid 13's and made 200hp and 145 tq with the stock low compression bottom end, id go all motor for a bit then save up $$$ an build a sick ass turbo setup!

Back