pain the @ss

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

typesiracing

i'm swapping a 5-speed b18c1 into a auto 93 civic dx....what a pain!!! i think the most difficult part so far was swapping out the pedals.....i don't have much left to the fingers...but anyway....i guess progress is moving along as expected.....not sure what lies ahead as far as intalling the manual shifter but looks interesting....lol.... just for a heads up i used two of the A.C. harness wires for vtec so i didn't have to run any wires...i just jumped them on the ecu.... so far so good

thanks...by the way its a 95 gsr block with ls rods/crank, and type r pistons, crower dual springs and retainers and b16 intake and cams for now.

any guestimates on 1/4 mile timeslips?....i'm hoping on real low 14's

any guestimates on 1/4 mile timeslips?....i'm hoping on real low 14's

prob around that.

i run 14.7 with 17" wheels, stock intake and exhaust, heavy stereo shit, 7.5lb fidanza FW, a heavy duty ACT clutch and a ghey LS tranny.

... but i got a super secret weapon thats gonna upgrade ma ride next weekend ... :burnout:

thanks for all the replies although i was hoping someone might just blurt out a possible 13sec here or there....but i'm usually right when i guess my time then subtract half a sec...lol....thanks again

Back