installed my momo tuner

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

i was going to do a write up on the install but i just saw 92b16vx's write up which covers almost everything so im just showing.

the pos
s40e7b427de322.jpg

momo tuner
s40e7b5c98166a.jpg

one last one
s40e7b5e84bb18.jpg

this wheel feels so awesome, i purchased it and the hub from options auto salon and couldnt be happier with their service and i highly recommend them. wheel and hub were about 250 shipped.

dont give me shit about not having an airbag, i took an airbag to the face in an accident and all it did was screw up my neck and burn the shit out of me.

thanks for looking.

fuckin Pimp!

I'd get one but i like my SRS airbag. I'd say get a shift knob too but I see it's automatic.

I put on my MOMO knob about 2 days ago. it's just badass.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 4 2004, 02:52 AM
fuckin Pimp!

I'd get one but i like my SRS airbag. I'd say get a shift knob too but I see it's automatic.

no no not automatic, all i could find was auto clusters at the junkyard. i have a cx so i didnt have a factory tach.

see theres my shifter
s40e7b84738288.jpg

Originally posted by vtecsir1+Jul 4 2004, 02:54 AM-->
revolution8k
@Jul 4 2004, 02:52 AM
fuckin Pimp!

no no not automatic, all i could find was auto clusters at the junkyard. i have a cx so i didnt have a factory tach.

see theres my shifter
s40e7b84738288.jpg

ah. misleading.. :lol:

Ok so then get a MOMO shift knob & boot... I love mine, it's contoured to your hand. :worthy:

and now that i have 7k posts, i'm outta heeere for the night. :thumbsup:

ehh going with a ctr shift boot. stock knob, i gotta get this motor in next so i can start autoxing.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jul 4 2004, 10:10 AM
ehh going with a ctr shift boot. stock knob, i gotta get this motor in next so i can start autoxing.

The frame for the CTR that holds the boot in is different, get the ITR one ;)

dame, looks pretty good mang.

mirage..

i'm lovin your ignitiopn switch cover thing ;)

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Jul 5 2004, 03:45 AM
turbo mirage.. your car is pretty cool .. but y are you a member of hondaswap...lol you have friends here ..not that i dislike you er anything .. it just seems odd to me ... sorry if that pissed you off ...but ive been wondering since i became a member

why not? ;)

I get asked that question on the mustang board i go to. :p

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jul 4 2004, 08:09 PM
mine was new

nice mine was like 10 years old but mind condition. EGs own. your wheel is pretty cool.

im currently sporting an EVO3 GSR wheel in my mirage.

funny, both mugen and ralliart wheels are made by momo. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Jul 5 2004, 03:45 AM
turbo mirage.. your car is pretty cool .. but y are you a member of hondaswap...lol you have friends here ..not that i dislike you er anything .. it just seems odd to me ... sorry if that pissed you off ...but ive been wondering since i became a member

you're a newbie... back before you regged i had a 92 civic hatch but it got totalled. if you noticed the picture it just HAPPENS TO BE AN EG DASHBOARD.

kthx.

Totalled huh? So ahh...where's that wheel now homie? I bet it would like a nice home.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jul 5 2004, 06:47 AM
i got ripped off selling it on ebay.

the guy who bought it paid with a stolen credit card.

that sucks man, i like that wheel. got pics of the evo wheel?

Back