Car Wiring?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KhmerSydeRide

My accessorie wire doesn't work, I have to run my headunit directly from battery source... Anyone know why my accessorie wire doesn't work? I check fuse, tested with a meter but no power is coming from accessorie wire.. I know how to intsall radio but for some reason this 93 civic seems like the accessorie wire is dead... I turn my headunit on with a kill switch now but im tired of doing it.. any suggestion?

You have a chance of having multiple fuses that control radio check all fuses that have to do with radio cig lighter and accys, actually check all fuses. should be fuse panel under dash and under hood one fuse in each for radio.

if that doesnt work you can get an accy wire from above your fuse box in a brown connector its a large gauge yellow wire or from the ignition wire which is a black wire with a yellow stripe same location. P.S. always test wires with a multimeter before using to make sure you have to proper wire and always use inline fuse with the proper fuse size should tell you in install book of cd player.

need anything else let me know.

Kyle

Back