Which Axles do I buy?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Riceras

1997 Civic HB ---------->B18B

Do the Axles that come with the Engine work or do I use the ones that I already have? Also the Shift Linkage?

ull need new axles, the ones that came with ur motor are from an integra and arent the same length as the ones ull need. u cant use ur stock ones either becuz they wont match up, they r for a d series. and ur shift linkage will also be custom. hope this helped.

If you're using the B series transmission setup (you have to) then you'll be using 94-01 Integra axles.

Originally posted by jdmracer@Jan 26 2005, 07:26 PM
ull need new axles, the ones that came with ur motor are from an integra and arent the same length as the ones ull need. u cant use ur stock ones either becuz they wont match up, they r for a d series. and ur shift linkage will also be custom. hope this helped.
[post=451884]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't spread bullshit misinformation like this. Fuck...

The Integra axles will work just fine. You'll need shift linkage from a 99-00 Civic Si.

Thanks but I think I'll Believe the people that have 14,000+ Post's over 28 If you dont have the information please dont think you do and cause me more grief

Originally posted by dohch22a4+Jan 26 2005, 10:09 PM-->
@Jan 26 2005, 07:26 PM
[post=451884]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't spread bullshit misinformation like this. Fuck...

The Integra axles will work just fine. You'll need shift linkage from a 99-00 Civic Si.
[post=451920]Quoted post[/post]​

you beat me to it

i was gonna say the same. I've done the swap 3 times

94 + Teg axles
94 + Teg linkage

or

99-00 SI linkage

I believe you can use 90-93 axles too but you'd need to use the corresponding halfshaft. I heard this but never tried. I wouldnt do it but if you for some reason have the parts it MAY work.

Originally posted by Riceras@Jan 27 2005, 12:50 PM
Thanks but I think I'll Believe the people that have 14,000+ Post's over 28 If you dont have the information please dont think you do and cause me more grief
[post=452095]Quoted post[/post]​

you would not have to wory about getting miss informed...if you looked around...i hate to be an ass but you keep asking questions that are in the FAQ and other parts of this forum....why do you insist in asking redundant q's.....i have nothing against you but god damn you need to stop....... i wish the mods were a little more stricts about these things...i am really not trying to insult you in anyway what so ever....but every post that you have posted the answer is here....
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29815
and in the article section.........come on man learn something for your self.......you will never learn how to work on yor car with out trying and messing up...... :D

Originally posted by formby+Jan 27 2005, 01:39 PM-->
@Jan 27 2005, 12:50 PM
[post=452095]Quoted post[/post]​

you would not have to wory about getting miss informed...if you looked around...i hate to be an ass but you keep asking questions that are in the FAQ and other parts of this forum....why do you insist in asking redundant q's.....i have nothing against you but god damn you need to stop....... i wish the mods were a little more stricts about these things...i am really not trying to insult you in anyway what so ever....but every post that you have posted the answer is here....
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29815
and in the article section.........come on man learn something for your self.......you will never learn how to work on yor car with out trying and messing up...... :D
[post=452123]Quoted post[/post]​

I like asking question reading responses and what not if you dont like it dude just dont worry about it!! B) B) B)!

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 27 2005, 06:37 PM

I believe you can use 90-93 axles too but you'd need to use the corresponding halfshaft. I heard this but never tried. I wouldnt do it but if you for some reason have the parts it MAY work.
[post=452121]Quoted post[/post]​

can anybody verify this because im going to be pulling my b16 sir II out of my crx (with 09-93 axels and halfshaft) just wonder if i could still use them when i drop it in a 93-95 coupe??

Thanks
-Chris-

Freaken idiots, you can use those axels and shift linkages that come with the engine, you can also use the ones on the 90 to 93 tegs, all the same, the only difference is the transmission clutch. The clutch for the 90 to 93 tegs are cable and the 94 up are hydro. same for civics 92 and up civic's are hydro and the 91 and down are cable. people people if you don't know what you are talkin bout don't talk please. I was reading this and just had to register so I can interrupt you guys for leading this poor guy the wrong way. Before he spends even more money. I've done all kinds of swaps from d series to k20 swaps. oh and dude, remember obdII and OBDI differences. u have obdII and the engine I don't know, so don't forget your wirings, I suggest convert to OBDI for all. for easy tuning. wels would chat more but ain't got time. t/k

I hope ur not talking to me, I know my shit.

If someone pulls a b16 from a del sol, do you relaly think the linkage is gonna work in the civic....NO, Do you think a 90-93 Teg linkage is gonna work in a 92-95 civic....NO.

Most likely you can use the axles that come with the engine, but if someone wants to buy new ones instead of using torn up old one they need to know what car to buy it for.

Do not register to be a jackass, if your gonna post, post informative shit.

And a lot of people don't buy full swaps, I know I would never pay 2k for any swap.

Originally posted by Eg Turbo@Feb 2 2005, 01:19 PM
Freaken idiots, you can use those axels and shift linkages that come with the engine, you can also use the ones on the 90 to 93 tegs, all the same, the only difference is the transmission clutch. The clutch for the 90 to 93 tegs are cable and the 94 up are hydro. same for civics 92 and up civic's are hydro and the 91 and down are cable. people people if you don't know what you are talkin bout don't talk please. I was reading this and just had to register so I can interrupt you guys for leading this poor guy the wrong way. Before he spends even more money. I've done all kinds of swaps from d series to k20 swaps. oh and dude, remember obdII and OBDI differences. u have obdII and the engine I don't know, so don't forget your wirings, I suggest convert to OBDI for all. for easy tuning. wels would chat more but ain't got time. t/k
[post=455188]Quoted post[/post]​

cocksucker :D

Originally posted by Eg Turbo@Feb 2 2005, 01:19 PM
[post=455188]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh my god he had to register just to prove that he has no knowledge!!!!
Beautifull Once again we have a person on here with 2 posts that knows more than everyone else!!!

The First Sentance is the only one with an answer the Remaining 6-7 is just what you know get some friends to tell everything you know 2 them. I understand your lonely!!!

Wo ist de Bier? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Being Modest is a great way to learn!

Back