What Motor mounts do i need? LS in civic DX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtec25

Its a 1997 Civic DX
i need to know PLEASE. i'm pretty sure i can use the lower ones. and i thinnk i need the bracket also for the rear. So my question us about the other 3 mounts.

Thankx in advance for all that help me.

best bet is to get a mount kit because of the driver side mount sucks and you can't use the gsr mounts because of it on the driver side, the mounts from the rear and the tranny will work but you are going to have to modify the driver side mount for it to work

yeah and youll need the integra bracket for the rear bracket! all tranny brackets should bolt right up as well.

6g5.jpg

that is the difference with the mounts and that is why you are going to have a hard time with the driver side mount

Originally posted by civiclxb16@Feb 16 2005, 03:23 PM

that is the difference with the mounts and that is why you are going to have a hard time with the driver side mount
[post=461756]Quoted post[/post]​

what the heck mount is that on the left?? ive never seen a mount look like that before!

Originally posted by vtec25@Feb 14 2005, 11:10 PM
Its a 1997 Civic DX
i need to know PLEASE. i'm pretty sure i can use the lower ones. and i thinnk i need the bracket also for the rear. So my question us about the other 3 mounts.

[post=460956]Quoted post[/post]​

you can use everyone except that back rear one you have to get it off a integra

Originally posted by eg6lsvtec+Mar 2 2005, 02:59 AM-->
@Feb 14 2005, 11:10 PM
Its a 1997 Civic DX

[post=468070]Quoted post[/post]​

Wrong, you HAVE to use a 99-00 SI rear bracket. I just did the swap. Alsoi youf goign to need to change the driver side bracket (part that mounts to the block) To a 99-00 one also.

Originally posted by smooth_criminal+Mar 2 2005, 12:12 PM-->
Originally posted by eg6lsvtec@Mar 2 2005, 02:59 AM
vtec25
@Feb 14 2005, 11:10 PM
Its a 1997 Civic DX

[post=468070]Quoted post[/post]​

Wrong, you HAVE to use a 99-00 SI rear bracket. I just did the swap. Alsoi youf goign to need to change the driver side bracket (part that mounts to the block) To a 99-00 one also.
[post=468255]Quoted post[/post]​
I have a 97ek I just did the swap myself I used the bracket that mounts to the block on the left side, on the right side I changed just the tranny bracket and the rear bracket all from a 99 -00 SI I purchased them from http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com at a good price.

Back