Crank Angle sensor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

C-Bye

I have two wires left to hookup. C1 and C2 on obd0 clips, My info says Crank angle sensor, where located on the motor? B16a motor XSi, ys1 tanny

Quoted post[/post]]
I have two wires left to hookup. C1 and C2 on obd0 clips, My info says Crank angle sensor, where located on the motor? B16a motor XSi, ys1 tanny
you have to wire c1 and c2 to the correct distributor pins. you have to use the big round white plug off the harness that came with your B16 because the DX distributor only holds 6 pins and also it won't plug into your B16 distributor.

It is a grey plug, obd1. I have them hooked up to blue wires.
I am getting two codes #4-ckp and #9-cyp.
anyone know the wires for these sensors, where they hookup, what color, anything?

Quoted post[/post]]
It is a grey plug, obd1. I have them hooked up to blue wires.
I am getting two codes #4-ckp and #9-cyp.
anyone know the wires for these sensors, where they hookup, what color, anything?
is your car also obd-1 or are you trying to do a conversion to obd-1? because obd-1 doesn't use a C plug, the computer plugs are A, B, and D.

OMG, really! I didn't know that I was wondering what D was for. I have a obd0-obd1 jumper.

"CKP" wires c1 and c2 go to -dizzy- what colors(grey plugs)

"CYP" wires b11 and b12 go to-?- colors?

B10 is Solid Orange
B12 is Solid White

They both go to the dizzy.

C1 is Blue/Green
C2 is Blue/Yellow

They go to the dizzy as well.

Hey thanx, I thought I had it hooked up, the person who had it before destroyed the harness, I have been picken up the mess, it has been frustrating at times, I think it would have been easier to make my own harness.

Back