FAILED inspection yesterday!!!!! WTF!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hondatuner88

Yeah....Im extremely pissed off...It all started when I took my car over to the biggest chop shop in pa around noon and hes like come back in 2 hours...I said ok..went home did NOTHING went back in 2 hours...I waited there for 3 HOURS!!!! There were cars lined up around the block for an in and out inspection (like 3 mins no lie)...He decided to make me wait forever...wasted my damn day...then he told me to pull in the bay...walks around the car once..looked at the drivers side wheel well and said...no can do...im like what??? Theres a rust spot about 1 1/2 on the wheel well..I was like...ur kidding...nononon can do! I never layed rubber leaving a chop shop before!!!! I HATE PEOPLE!!! not you guys tho lol...ur all like family to me!!!! But wouldn't you's be pissed off too??? Anyone else fail for STUPID SHIT???

He cant fail you for a rust spot, however if theres the slightest big of a hole there there is no way to pass it. All you have to do is take some body filler or even a patch of some sort and cover it up. doing that will only make it worse but you will pass.

unless something else is out of wack.

east fix a piece of tin an 4 pop rivits can be done is 5 mins

Back