The End of an ERA!!! black car SOLD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
yup. i sold the black mirage. everything is going with it (except for the 63 swap parts) but the shocks/struts. its going on the green SSC wheels, but without the slicks :) oh, obviously the beat your face off stereo system is coming out.

how much did i sell it for???? dont die now.

$2000. minus $65 for the o2 sensor.

im so sad :( but its going to a good home :)

well, atleast its sold in decent running condition and not a parted project ;)

Brian took a bath on the Sol... That was full of some high dollar stuff.

For $2k and the amount of humiliation that car has brought you, I'd make a very expensive explosive display of the car.

humilition? that car has humbled other vehicles at nearly twice its HP.

1.5 DOHC Mivec all motor for now, 150whp

TurboMirage said:
humilition? that car has humbled other vehicles at nearly twice its HP.

1.5 DOHC Mivec all motor for now, 150whp

I'd like to see one 300whp car that the mirage humbled.

Any car that has 300whp, that it humbled wasn't meant for the task it was humbled at anyway.

The STi and Evo aren't even 300whp. Lets call it 250whp which is a fairly high estimate, depending on dyno. ...and either of those cars are going to kick the shit out of the mirage. Its just that simple.

the black car was 100whp at its strongest LOL

you dont know how i autocross ;)

the red car is going 150whp

reckedracing said:
are you comparing a 2K car to a 30K car???

I didn't start that comparison.

Check the post above mine.

He made a claim, I refuted it.

The car is okay at one thing, handling.

totalburnout said:
I didn't start that comparison.

Check the post above mine.

He made a claim, I refuted it.

The car is okay at one thing, handling.

thats what it needed to do, what is your point??

TurboMirage said:
thats what it needed to do, what is your point??

That it only beats cars that handling "isn't what they needed to do" to begin with.

Its like comparing a job specific thing to a non specific thing and saying, "oh it performs so well at the job specific task, even better than most of the non specific things."

Its not a well rounded car.

totalburnout said:
That it only beats cars that handling "isn't what they needed to do" to begin with.

Its like comparing a job specific thing to a non specific thing and saying, "oh it performs so well at the job specific task, even better than most of the non specific things."

Its not a well rounded car.

all i built the car for was handling and autocross. it didnt need to be 300whp to get the job done.

it was extremely reliable.

it got very good gas mileage even after i modded the motor.

and as sean says, shut up. i have more or less a complete built 4g63 swap that i now have to sell since its not going in the car and wont fit in the 5g. obviously im taking a huge loss, but the 5g will do my bidding until i want something else.

TurboMirage said:
all i built the car for was handling and autocross. it didnt need to be 300whp to get the job done.

it was extremely reliable.

it got very good gas mileage even after i modded the motor.

and as sean says, shut up. i have more or less a complete built 4g63 swap that i now have to sell since its not going in the car and wont fit in the 5g. obviously im taking a huge loss, but the 5g will do my bidding until i want something else.

My point is, you bark a lot of a bite, but in reality the car wasn't anything special.

You could have taken a 1k CRX or bubble and done the same damn thing.

Once again, NOT SPECIAL. Of course it beats a trans am or mustang, or some other car not setup for autocross. A truck beats a yugo at offroading, get it?

Back