Pics Of My Car....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
like that other guy on here, i was real bored today and took some pics of my car.
it is nothing much but u can see what a 96 coupe on gsr's slammed looks like.

i decided to do my engine swap myself, and am in the process of finding a low mileage b16a2
to drop in. ill take lots and lots of pics, and maybe i can create some sort of picture story
so the rest of you will have pics to go by if u do ur own swaps.

or someone should beat me to the punch and post step by step pics?

s3e6809ed17dc4.jpg

s3e680961ec43b.jpg

Clean and straight. The gsr wheels, look very good with the car I think. Yeah keep us posted on the swap. I am looking for a step by step on how to b16a2 into a 5th gen+ civic. Just don't make your car gay like mine is.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Mar 6 2003, 10:11 PM
Clean and straight. The gsr wheels, look very good with the car I think. Yeah keep us posted on the swap. I am looking for a step by step on how to b16a2 into a 5th gen+ civic. Just don't make your car gay like mine is.

<<taking the bait>>

what makes your car "gay"?

and btw, if anyone beats me to the swap in terms of being done with it before i am, can you take pictures
along the way, step by step?

i think that would make an excellent reference to be posted on here in the reference section (i gotta invest in a synonym dictionary)

I have a lot of stuff I don't really want on my car like my alteezas or my exhaust. I got my car pretty much how it is so that's all I can say.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Mar 6 2003, 11:14 PM
I have a lot of stuff I don't really want on my car like my alteezas or my exhaust. I got my car pretty much how it is so that's all I can say.

I rememebr the owned pic. I'll not repost it, you seem to be shuddering in the dark now. lol ;)

It's okay to have altezzas <-- flame on.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Mar 6 2003, 11:14 PM

<<shudder>>

he said the "A" word.....

you should be ashamed of yourself for using that type of fucking language on here.
what if some kid who just got into imports finds this board,
and sees that unholy word , A-L-T-E-Z-Z-A in your post?

have you no scruples man?
shame on you.

p.s. look at the top pic at the elco sitting on 22's....
he got a 350 under the hood, and still can't go nowhere hahahahaha
i smoked him with my civic going down the block.

he got a built 350, torque converter and headwork done, and his shit STILL dont move.
we think the guy who did his headwork, took the money and didnt actually do the work....

or could it be the 22's? haha ghetto ass shit.

I feel these altezza headlights look nice on a dark civic. (92-95)

Honda_Civic_HD9295PHL3.JPG

Those are projectors and I like mine. Yeah I wanted those but my supplier ran out, so I almost got angel eyes but he ran out of those so I got regular chrome denji's. I bought them and an hid kit for my car and they look killer at night. But yeah it came with the alteeza's that are broken out and I can't afford new ones for now because I don't want to empty my wheels fund for tail lights on a car that is sitting on 4 spare tires. Yeah I remember the one AFIpunk put of me on there. :p Oh well, I got some good positive criticism on what I should do with my beast. Good luck karnash when you swap and whatnot. I am going to swap a itr this summer if my supplier pulls through.

Nice looking car. I like the various headlight conversions, although some I've talked to said it actually cut down their visibility with projectors. I saw a BMW with halo eyes Tuesday night. Man that's weird to see behind you.

Back