Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
Hope you all have a jolly holiday season. Cheers to a new year.

95% useless memes
2% spam
1% 'search you n00b'

100% family.

If you did math, you're probably wondering what happened to the other 2%. Me too.... me too.....

and if you own a hatchback, step it up next year:

Christmas Blacksanta GIF by WiperTags Wiper Covers

Happy late holidays ya filthy animals. I lost 51 hours of vacation at the end of the year because I got pulled into being a supply chain monkey. :(

lame. there are TWO rules

1) you can't skip lunch
2) you have to use all your PTO if it isnt paid out
Agreed. But I'm one of those "senior leadership" guys now, so I get to make sure the company hits its goals every year. Gotta do whatcha gotta do for that profit sharing and bonus! :D

i am junior leadership but our senior folks encourage us to use what we earned. i encourage my junior admin to use his for sure!

to be honest i would take the payout over using the time. job is not stressful and alot of my role now can be done away from the office. i dont mind coming to the office 5 days a week but my manager would like me to wfh atleast 1 day a week. sometimes i do.

i am junior leadership but our senior folks encourage us to use what we earned. i encourage my junior admin to use his for sure!

to be honest i would take the payout over using the time. job is not stressful and alot of my role now can be done away from the office. i dont mind coming to the office 5 days a week but my manager would like me to wfh atleast 1 day a week. sometimes i do.
Ah. I get no payouts for having too much vacation. My boss is willing to work with me to somehow shuffle what I lost into this year, but we'll see how it goes. My company really prioritizes work/life balance for the most part, so this is really an exception- but there's just so much to do lately!

you must do what you must do.

To make up for it, take 52 more hours in the bathroom next year, on the clock 1 hour a week in the shitter isn't that much, really. 8.5 min dump is pretty average 🤷

Back