Movie Trivia, help me out fellas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Watch, B will come in here and lock it :p

Last edited:
why would you lock it, i think it would be awesome if some noob signed up to comment whenever they googled "hot soup motherfucker"

wonder how many bumps it will get between now and the end of hondaswap/the world.

I've often been amazed at how often Hondaswap is included in seemingly irrelevant google searches.

Don't doubt my SEO prowess :)

We still rank in top 5 for a lot of stuff not relating to cars at all.
format fat32 xp - Google Search

sex riddles - Google Search

random women bashing jokes - Google Search

and of course, this epicness:
granny shiffting - Google Search

double clutching - Google Search

Watch, B will come in here and lock it :p

I'm actually highly against locking threads, unless it gets out of hand or its a year+ old classified.

The Mr. Abby jokes in the random woman bashing thread had me rotflmmfao. Where's Jeffie so I can rep him on a 5 year old post.

i can't believe that i joined a forum only to add to this incredible thread. so i actually googled the quote and it's pretty cool that i got the information i needed from a car enthusiast forum. anyway keep the ball rolling guys hopefully others decide to find out what movie "Hot Soup Motherfucker" came from. and now i have to go buy "Against the Wall", thanks guys!

Hsmf, hs, hs, hs, hs, hs........

i can't believe that i joined a forum only to add to this incredible thread. so i actually googled the quote and it's pretty cool that i got the information i needed from a car enthusiast forum. anyway keep the ball rolling guys hopefully others decide to find out what movie "Hot Soup Motherfucker" came from. and now i have to go buy "Against the Wall", thanks guys!

lol