My Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have the stock tails, and i can always buy clear turn signals. I like my stock trim as well. I'm going for a red and black theme so my tails fit me nicely. Nice DA, i thought mine was clean.

Last edited:
if you have your stock tails then they look just like the ones pictured on my old car. those came on 90 and 91 models. the 92-93 teg had different tails with orange lenses on the top for the turn signals... they dont look too good. thats what i was referring to.

yeah i would kill to have that car back... i just recently bought a b20/vtec 3rd gen integra and i like it a lot.... but i would rather have that old b16a powered DA any day! it was soo perfect, so pristine, ive NEVER seen another one cleaner

I admire your passion, thats why i love my car so much as well. Ya my stock tails are the solid red and white lens.

i got a 92 integra gs and it needs a right side upper ball joint, so in stead of just replacing the ball joint i decided to install a set of skunk2 or blox adjustable upper control arms so i can fine tune the alignment when i get my struts and drop coils. the only problem is that i can only find upper control arms for a 94-01 integra. Will they fit or do I have to settle for the 0ver priced specialty products control arms i can get through my shop? pleae help!!!!!:confused:

Last edited:
try not posting in the guys showoff thread..
try starting your own post in general tech or evern suspension tech

My DA9

Nice car!!!!!! I love the DA9 mine is a 92 integra gs w/ exedy stage 2 clutch w/ f1 racing 9 lb flywheel 16x7 motegi mr7 wheels custom painted graphite black w/ red center caps, 205 45 16 yokahama parada spec 2 tires (super gi joe kung fu grip!) baer slotted and cross drilled rotors w/ ebc green stuff break pads and steel breaded brake lines dot 4 fluid. I removed all ac components and cruise control components. skunk 2 black crome duel bend short shifter. APEXi safc air flow converter( its only a metering device now but future mods will prove its functionality) custom made short ram intake w/ k&n cone style filter, ebay special hi flow cat. I have a turbonetics t3 turbo( in time i do plan installation when I get the rest of the system of course, unless I find a sweet deal on a slightly used gsr motor,tranny,and ecuthen i will focus on a na gsr build) I also plan to install blox struts and springs w/ camber adjusters and sway bars.

Last edited:
Hey b18g next time use bullet points, cause its all jumble.

And ya get out of my thread if you are trying to sell stuff, thats what the buy/sell section is for. I am current not interested in turbo'ing my car anytime soon, rather buy a already turbo'ed car.

geez.... i mean i felt kinda bad for posting pics in your thread but i at least i was trying to be constructive :spin:

this guy thinks its ebay or something haha

Ya the car itself was just a regular 90 Acura Integra GS. Power sunroof, mirrors, windows and no god damn cup holders (in the glove box but come on!). Now its more like a Honda Integra XSi. Honda steering wheel, the b16a (gen2 however) and cable J1 trans. The JDM headlights, cluster and sidemarkers too. Just missing the actual right hand drive so its not 100% but id still say this is an XSi now, since everything else on it wouldnt be any different if it were in Japan or not. Cept the rims lol.

Ya the car itself was just a regular 90 Acura Integra GS. Power sunroof, mirrors, windows and no god damn cup holders (in the glove box but come on!). Now its more like a Honda Integra XSi. Honda steering wheel, the b16a (gen2 however) and cable J1 trans. The JDM headlights, cluster and sidemarkers too. Just missing the actual right hand drive so its not 100% but id still say this is an XSi now, since everything else on it wouldnt be any different if it were in Japan or not. Cept the rims lol.
Love it.:)

Back