The End of an ERA!!! black car SOLD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hm. tried that. the whole honda thing didnt work out for me. the ones i bought either got wrecked or didnt run right at all.

so i found my niche with mitsubishi.

and for the record it beat MANY fwd/rwd/some awd cars that were setup for autocross. if you were local you would understand, and wouldnt be such a dickhead.

hmmm... i guess the worlds FIRST and only documented 4g coupe to sedan front end swap didnt make the car special, or the ONLY 4g coupe with a carbon fiber hood.

yeah, im a pioneer.

TurboMirage said:
hmmm... i guess the worlds FIRST and only documented 4g coupe to sedan front end swap didnt make the car special, or the ONLY 4g coupe with a carbon fiber hood.

yeah, im a pioneer.

So you're telling me, that in some way, since you picked a different front end to put on your car... thats its some rarety?

I'm not trying to be a dickhead, but from what I saw, heard, and remember - things on the car didn't line up, it was hacked up, and needed professional help to repair it. I'm not saying that it wasn't a nice idea or anything but still... had that happened on any other car and it'd been bondo'd together and lined up like a jig saw puzzle, and we posted it from ebay someone would have laughed.

...and we weren't talking about looks, just about performance. I could care less about the looks.

fuck it. i should just give up and off myself, huh?

it always works this way. i make a post, and i start arguing with an asshole who knows nothing about the car, and it gets locked.

game, set, match. you win. lock or delete this shit.

TurboMirage said:
fuck it. i should just give up and off myself, huh?

it always works this way. i make a post, and i start arguing with an asshole who knows nothing about the car, and it gets locked.

game, set, match. you win. lock or delete this shit.

Calm down.

I'm an asshole because I said my opinion on it? Its your car, you don't have to care about anyone else's opinion except for your own. This isn't grammar school.

It started off being a joke about burning it to the ground and you had to get butt hurt and defend it. In all honesty, you bring any harassment you get about your car, onto yourself, because of the way you can't let shit go and you defend it so fiercley - it justs make it that much easier of a target to shred into.

In all actuallity, the car was good...but not really anything to be impressed with...at least the one time I swung it around the track....

IT wasn't the car at all....it's the driver...put a decent driver in a crappy car, and watch him turn a turd into a diamond.....Chris is one of those drivers...and the only reason his Honda's never worked out, was because they were either junk, untimely crashed, or not strong enough to handle...Teh Chris!!!

I'd say, if I evAr finished building my CRX, and if Chris drove it....he'd prolly snag nationals in 2 years...;) and you should see what he can do with a crappy 240sx.....:D

I'm with Clayton with this one. Honestly, Chris has a much better starting point with this red one (with my wheels nonetheless, hehe) and the car WILL kickass, at least in my standpoint. But the main idea being that Chris was a kickass driver who could slalom a schoolbus if he found the cones big enough to do it.

His black mirage wasn't meant to be anything special from the start, and in all honesty his car was slower than my non-vtec D15, looked the ass, and the interior was falling apart. But all Chris needed was an appliance to strap Yoko R-comps to, and win autox competitions. Which he did. Alot. It also needed to drive him to and from work everyday, and the 590679864 miles he drove in between. It did that too. Mitsubishi reliability be damned, but the engine will never die.

So...who'd you sell it to man? :cool:

WOOHOO! ITS GONE!!! :D:D:D:D

And for those that seem to be misinformed, silicone is chris's body filler of choice.

588834-M.jpg

Last edited:
EGProject said:
I'm with Clayton with this one. Honestly, Chris has a much better starting point with this red one (with my wheels nonetheless, hehe) and the car WILL kickass, at least in my standpoint. But the main idea being that Chris was a kickass driver who could slalom a schoolbus if he found the cones big enough to do it.

His black mirage wasn't meant to be anything special from the start, and in all honesty his car was slower than my non-vtec D15, looked the ass, and the interior was falling apart. But all Chris needed was an appliance to strap Yoko R-comps to, and win autox competitions. Which he did. Alot. It also needed to drive him to and from work everyday, and the 590679864 miles he drove in between. It did that too. Mitsubishi reliability be damned, but the engine will never die.

So...who'd you sell it to man? :cool:

the car was eventually going to become an evo3 all motor high-revving awd coupe. i had pretty much everything but the AWdrivetrain.

haha. it went to my buddy Daves father.

remember, Dave is the one who bought Steve's NX2000.

Last edited:
ScrapinSi said:
WOOHOO! ITS GONE!!! :D:D:D:D

And for those that seem to be misinformed, silicone is chris's body filler of choice.

all that is gone now around the windshield. its been replaced with new OEM weatherstripping.

the guages are also gone, and the whole vent system in the center console returned to stock for the sale.

looks OEM now, except for the DSM seats, EVO steering wheel, DSM shift knob, and ITR-esque boot.

Airjockie said:
In all actuallity, the car was good...but not really anything to be impressed with...at least the one time I swung it around the track....

IT wasn't the car at all....it's the driver...put a decent driver in a crappy car, and watch him turn a turd into a diamond.....Chris is one of those drivers...and the only reason his Honda's never worked out, was because they were either junk, untimely crashed, or not strong enough to handle...Teh Chris!!!

I'd say, if I evAr finished building my CRX, and if Chris drove it....he'd prolly snag nationals in 2 years...;) and you should see what he can do with a crappy 240sx.....:D

i was planning on hitting nationals this year, but it didnt work out due to upgrading to a newer car and missing pretty much all autox's due to family stuff.

the 240sx now has front AGX's, new water pump, and 17x7.5 motegi MR7's. its getting a fatter rear sway and slimfans next.

then paint.

MR7s warp easier than red shift around the schwarzchild radius of a collapsed star..

hee hee nerd humor

Celerity said:
MR7s warp easier than red shift around the schwarzchild radius of a collapsed star..

hee hee nerd humor

yesh but they are oh so sexsay.

Back